The Arizona Law Offices of Snow, Carpio & Weekley are pleased to offer the SCW Academic Scholarship. The Scholarship is open to Arizona Resident high school seniors or a recent graduate seeking a degree. This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Completed application must be submitted online by April 15th, 2023. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or recent graduate seeking a degree.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $2,500 to be awarded the fall semester of 2023.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship.
VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To apply for the SCW Academic Scholarship, please record an original video of yourself answering the following prompts. You will be able to link to it in the application form below where indicated.
- The submission must be unique and original to you, from your point of view. The video is not meant to have other people talk about your qualifications. However, other people may be in your video.
- The style of the video is up to you; whatever you feel best convinces us of your answer (artistic, narrated, documentary etc).
- Must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo. You will share the link with us when you fill out the application.
- Must include the hashtag #SCWScholarship in the actual video and in the description.
- Video must be more than 1 minute and less than 3 minutes in duration.