(877) 370 - 5788

Workers’ Compensation Tip of the Day:

The injured worker must apply in writing to the ICA requesting permission to be out of the state of Arizona for any period exceeding fourteen days. The ICA issues an award either approving or disapproving the request. If approved, the claim continues to be processed in accordance with Arizona Workers’ Compensation Law.
If you fail to get approval prior to leaving the state, the insurance company may suspend your benefits
For more information regarding this topic or general questions regarding a Workers’ Compensation Claim, you may reach Chad Snow and the firm of Snow, Carpio, and Weekley, PLC at 602-532-0700 or 520-647-9000.

In the absence of Attorney Chad Snow, blog posted today by: April Lang-Snow, Business Manager @ Snow and Carpio, PLC.

google icon