(877) 370 - 5788

Workers’ Compensation Tip of the Day:

In cases where the person needs in home health care, the carrier can pay a family member to do it in place of a professional caregiver.

Often my seriously injured clients cannot take care of basic necessities such as:
• bathing
• dressing
• meal preparation
• driving
• cleaning
Many clients are surprised to learn that their husband, wife or significant other can ask for payment for “attendant care” of an injured worker at home.
For more information regarding this topic or general questions regarding a Workers’ Compensation Claim, you may reach Chad Snow and the firm of Snow and Carpio and Weekley, PLC at 602-532-0700 or 520-647-9000.
In the absence of Attorney Chad Snow, blog posted today by: April Lang-Snow, Business Manager @ Snow and Carpio, PLC.
google icon